Lab Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

35 Companies: 13 of 35

See the latest Saint Catherine Regional Hospital Jobs

26 Interview Questions: 110 of 26 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant/Lab Manager at UMass Boston:

“How would you begin organizing things in the lab?”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Computer Lab Manager at City Colleges of Chicago:

“Is there anything else you'd like to share with us that you feel would be helpful in your consideration?”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Mentorship at Deloitte:

“What's your opinion about ethical issue?”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Chicago:

“They ask you what you want to do after this. They mostly look for people who will pursue a grad school after this lab manager position, because they think it's an indicator of how motivated you are.”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Michigan:

“Basic questions. Strengths/weakness. Asked about former job experiences. Problem solving examples.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Lab Manager at Luxottica Retail:

“Tell me about an experience where you had a disagreement with a fellow employee, how was it resolved & what steps were taken to ensure it was resolveved”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Terumo BCT:

“Their most difficult question had more to do with me than them... They asked me why I was looking to change jobs, as I have been working in my current position for 12 years. That was a hard one…”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Northwestern University:

“Lots of in depth questions on previous scientific experience, lab techniques, mouse surgery procedures, and overall lab management expertise.”

Dec 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at AT&T:

“None that I could remember”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Lab Manager at MIT:

“What was the biggest challenge/problem you had to solve in your past position?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lab Manager interview questions and reviews. All 26 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.