Language Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7 Companies: 13 of 7

See the latest Kumamoto City, Japan Jobs

20 Interview Questions: 110 of 20 Sort by

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Language Lab Assistant at UMKC:

“There wasn't one, really.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) at JET Program:

“Please demonstrate how you would introduce a holiday you celebrate to a Japanese class.”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at JET Program:

“I was asked to perform a short lesson on the spot. The topic was to teach my favorite holiday to low level English students. The interview panel acted as students.”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at JET Program:

“Imagine you have to introduce a famous American historical figure to a group of Japanese students. Now talk about that figure as if we were your students.”

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at JET Program:

“How would you prepare a lesson for students with little to no English-language ability?”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) at JET Program:

“What do you think the relation between Japan and the U.S. is?”

Jun 13, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) at JET Program:

“During the interview they asked about how well I handle children, which was a surprise as it seemed obvious that one should like children for this job, but be sure to prepare an answer for this.”

Apr 9, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) at JET Program:

“How would you plan a class to introduce kids to the ABCs?”

Apr 8, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Language Teacher at JET Program:

“You have to design a lesson where you teach three aspects of American culture - what three aspects do you choose and how do you represent each of them with an object.”

Feb 26, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) at JET Program:

“There was one member of my interview panel who seemed like he wanted to get me flustered. I learned afterwards that many interviewees have that experience. The question I was asked that got me the…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Language Assistant interview questions and reviews. All 20 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.