Lead Business Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

See the latest MITRE Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at American Express:

“Coming a Retail brokerage background, what makes you think that your skill set and experience could be put to use in a Credit Card services company?”

Apr 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MITRE:

“Nothing tricky or unexpected, just a lot of questions about specific experience”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Progressive Insurance:

“The manager asked questions about an experience which was at least 8 years ago. I was not prepared to respond to this question.”

Jan 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AmeriHealth Caritas:

“pretty simple and straight forward”

Nov 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at J.P. Morgan:

“What are your salary expectations?”

Oct 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Centuria:

“How would you deal with an emotional confrontation, that has fermented across generational & cultural lines?”

Jul 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Regal Beloit:

“Technical questions regarding drop down menus in Oracle. Something that was difficult to remember right off the top of your head.”

May 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Broward Community College:

“I don't remember the exact question but it was a series of 5 or so SQL commands and I was asked to define them, then compare and contrast their functionality.”

Dec 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Daimler Trucks North America:

“The most difficult question I encountered was when the hiring manager emphasized after that we had already thoroughly discussed expectations, roles, duties, and the such when we didn't. How are you…”

Feb 28, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Technology Advisors:

“All usual questions”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lead Business Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.