Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

250 Interview Questions: 2130 of 250

Sort by

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program Merchandising at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“all pretty standard”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Eze Software:

“- Logic questions: 2 strings and a match, golf balls, gold bags filled with real and fake gold coins, 4 people on a bridge, lightbulbs and switches, how many text messages are sent a year, 8 golf…”

Apr 9, 2014

“Biggest weaknesses.”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Leadership Development Program at AT&T:

“What is your management style”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services:

“Nothing was out of the ordinary however, the case was quite comprehensive and difficult.”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Techtronic Industries North America:

“Can you lift 75 pounds?
What is your greatest weakness?
What is your greatest strength?
What was your most challenging experience?
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Tell me about…”

Apr 4, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Leadership Development Program at Morgan Advanced Materials:

“We are going to implement a new financial system. Are you someone that we can count on? What you're learning curve going to be?”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program (LDP) at Eaton:

“I came from a business background so there was concern that it would be a challenging transition to a technical field. A few of the engineers who were evaluating candidates were especially concerned…”

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“There were no questions that stuck out to me as being difficult. Just know the company and the Culture.”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Eze Software:

“No difficult questions. Behavioral in nature.”