Learning Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

15 Companies: 13 of 15

Interview Question for Digital Learning Program Manager at Capital One:

“Assessment test.”

Aug 17, 2014

Interview Question for Learning Program Manager at Maxim Healthcare Services:

“What are your most important values?”

Sep 2, 2013

Interview Question for Learning and Development Manager at Disney ABC Television:

“My job was open for almost a year and they couldn't find the right match so i had to go through 13 interviews from admin to SVP. it took 2 months to finally get the offer. They will ask you for…”

Aug 12, 2013

Interview Question for Corporate Learning Program Manager at Concur:

“I was asked about the relatively short times I had spent with previous employers. Even though the length of my previous employers had been 3, 5, or 7 years in length (and what I considered pretty…”

Apr 21, 2013

Interview Question for Learning Events Planning Manager at Benchmark Hospitality:

“There wasn't one. The interview was average.”

Mar 22, 2013

Interview Question for Manager, Learning and Development at D&B:

“She only asked 1 question, "tell me about your work history"...”

Nov 30, 2012

Interview Question for Learning Event Manager at Benchmark Hospitality:

“Most questions were about using a past experience and apply it to a particular potential problem.”

Oct 31, 2012

Interview Question for Learning and Development Manager at MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A.:

“I was given detailed business scenarios from the company and asked how I would react/manage/solution for them. It is challenging to answer such detailed questions without knowing the company culture…”

Mar 19, 2012

Interview Question for Learning Manager at Amazon.com:

“Tell me about yourself.”

Jan 18, 2012

Interview Question for Assistant Manager, Server and Any Other Area That So That I Can Learn All Aspects of This Business at Golden Corral:

“No other quest. was difficult -- just an overall disappointment for taking my time up and to have my back kicked in before I was even working there.”