Leasing Agent Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Leasing Agent"? See Companies

“They were not really any difficult questions, they just kept asking if I could handle a high volume work load and was fine earning commission.”

“No difficult questions at all.”

“No diff. Or unexpected questions. The interviewer asked gen. Questions, tell me about a difficult customer or situation you turned positive, why do you want to work here? Why did you leave your last…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“What did like least about your previous employer and what would you suggest they do differently.”

“How would you handle it if you were with a new client and a renter walked in yelling about something?”

“When I was asked to read out loud. The paragraph I read was my response to a previous caller's requests.”

“The questions I was presented with were very on point and focused to what was needed for the job. I am new to the area and having a position requiring me to sell property means that I need to be…”

“There weren't really any. There were only generic questions. I guess defining my availability was the most important part since they hire more based on availability than anything else.”

“Why real estate?”