Leasing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

198 Companies: 13 of 198

See the latest Equity Residential Jobs

229 Interview Questions: 110 of 229 Sort by

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Consultant at Riverstone Residential Group:

“They were not prepared with any questions. I felt like they wanted to just put me down and be humiliating. The recruiter at my school had me excited, but the people at the apartments themselves did…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Representative at Boxer Property Management:

“I didn't have a lot of real estate experience when I applied for this job so I stumbled a bit when they asked me some really detailed questions about complicated transactions.”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Consultant at Irvine Company Apartment Communities:

“Months after the interviews, I got a call out of the blue offering me the leasing consultant position. What was unexpected is they required me to take a drug test within three hours of the offer, at…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Real Estate Lease Administrator at Colorado Department of Transportation:

“The written exercise was unexpected. I never learned how I performed on it, but it was an unexpected twist and a source of some stress immediately before the oral board review.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing and Marketing Consultant at Aspen Square Management:

“Asked about different marketing strategies to attract different target markets in different locations and asked that we be very specific. They also asked about our personal interests and wanted to…”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Administrator at Lyon Apartment Companies:

“What would you do if a resident's air conditioner broke on a weekend and it was 100 degrees outside?”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Professional at Pegasus Residential:

“Every question asked was meant to test your wits and place you in a challenged state.”

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Professional at AMLI Residential:

“Out of the "4 P's" (People Product Promotion and Price) which do you think is the most important and why? Which do you think is more important, People or Price? How would you explain Merchandising?”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Consultant at McKinley, Inc.:

“How would you deal with a distressed resident?”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Commercial Leasing Representative at Boxer Property Management:

“My previous experience had been in the Residential Management primarily in Leasing and 5 years in Management in Ca. No previous experience in Retail/Commercial Leasing. Was I able to implement their…”