Lecturer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

37 Interview Questions: 1120 of 37 Sort by

Feb 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Georgia Southern University:

“Who are the rhetorical theorists you most admire and have based your work on?”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Purdue University North Central:

“None really, I felt very at ease and was made comfortable. The hardest question was what would I do if I had a disruptive violent student. How would I handle it.”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Adjunct Lecturer at CUNY (City University of New York):

“What would you do if you had a student who was consistently disruptive in class?”

Dec 19, 2013

Interview Question for Lecturer at Fresno State:

“None as work of an instructor of beginning college level classes is considered easy, which most people with advanced degrees in a particular specialization should have little problem. However…”

Nov 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Southern Polytechnic State:

“I was asked how I handle difficult material in my classes. Since I teach mostly freshman-level general education classes, I struggled to identify "difficult" material.”

Sep 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Southern Illinois University:

“How do you teach to students with a variety of skill sets and backgrounds?”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for Part-Time Lecturer at UT Dallas:

“What changes & challenges are you going to bring up to the class you are going to deal with?”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UT Dallas:

“The most difficult question was related to the tenured process at UTD which was unknown to me.”

Jul 30, 2013

Interview Question for Lecturer at Kent State:

“Tell us about your experience raising funds for a not-for-profit or other similar organization.”

Jul 25, 2013

Interview Question for Lecturer at Cornell University:

“no interviews, all based on my previous performance”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lecturer interview questions and reviews. All 37 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.