Lecturer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Lecturer"?See Companies

“I was asked how I handle difficult material in my classes. Since I teach mostly freshman-level general education classes, I struggled to identify "difficult" material.”

“None of them were hard. Mostly they discussed my prior teaching experience and teaching interests because I had not taught before. I was hired ABD which is a big trend in our division.”

Lecturer at UC Irvine

Jul 18, 2014

“Give me examples of how you will teach your material.”

“None really, I felt very at ease and was made comfortable. The hardest question was what would I do if I had a disruptive violent student. How would I handle it.”

“What I could offer their department”

“The most difficult question I find in any teaching interview is how do you handle conflict.”

“Describe your teaching pedagogy and what you do in the classroom, with assignments and activities and learning outcomes that reflect that philosophy.”

“Q: Questions about the area knowledge were asked by the immediate supervisor Q: Questions about teaching philosophy were asked by the chair of the department There were a few general questions...”

“What experience do you have? Describe your teaching methods.”

“They asked me if I wanted to work there. They hired me because I was already teaching at other colleges. You do part time at many colleges to earn a decent income.”

1120 of 59 Interview Questions