legal Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Disability Rights California:

“The questions were all rather easy and typical. The most difficult was the type of question that asks you about a tough experience that you had to go through for a client and how you solved it.”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at LexisNexis Legal & Professional:

“A presentation was part of the interview process and although I was allowed to present on my current career, I work in a niche industry. I am not sure the interviewer completely understood what I did…”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Physical Therapist Assistant at Spine & Sport Physical Therapy:

“Will you perform discharge visits.”

Aug 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Los Angeles:

“Patience is required for this job since you will be handling civilians who may not speak English or may not speak at all (by personal difficulties such as disability). How would you handle stress in…”

Aug 6, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at State of Oklahoma:

1 of 1 found helpful

“How would you perform in an environment where the job is never done at the end of the day?”

Jun 6, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sanford Wittels & Heisler:

“You just arrived into the office and find 15 unread emails in your inbox. Then a lawyer comes in your office and says he needs something written and edited immediately. After that, someone from the…”

Sep 19, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pohler & Associates:

“If I gave you a complaint that had to be filed in court by the end of the day, a legal memo to draft, a case to research in WESTLAW, and some filing to do and it was your tasks for the day, which one…”

Jul 21, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Universal Avionics:

0 of 1 found helpful

“I was asked some situational questions that I had not encountered before.”

Feb 14, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at OfficeMax:

“Did I have Fortune 500 C-Level experience?”

May 4, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Crown Holdings:

“which country are you from ?”