Legal Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“If I gave you a complaint that had to be filed in court by the end of the day, a legal memo to draft, a case to research in WESTLAW, and some filing to do and it was your tasks for the day, which one...”

“The questions were all rather easy and typical. The most difficult was the type of question that asks you about a tough experience that you had to go through for a client and how you solved it.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How would you perform in an environment where the job is never done at the end of the day?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“What types of assignments have you done?”

“Nothing "difficult" in the questions, just extraordinarily-awkward 'employment' package offered. The expectation was for full-time, on-site, employment, conforming to the firm's expectations of...”

“Will you perform discharge visits.”

Attorney at

Feb 26, 2009

“How would you handle a business client that's insisting on moving forward with a product release that you know is fraught with legal risk?”

Attorney at

Feb 26, 2009

“How would you handle a vendor that refuses to indemnify your company for X, Y, and Z?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“I was asked some situational questions that I had not encountered before.”

“Patience is required for this job since you will be handling civilians who may not speak English or may not speak at all (by personal difficulties such as disability). How would you handle stress in...”

110 of 15 Interview Questions