Lending Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,213 Companies: 13 of 2,213

See the latest Ford Motor Jobs

3,255 Interview Questions: 110 of 3,255 Sort by

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Auto Assembly at Ford Motor:

“There was so face to face interview. They had me take a written test which took approximately 9 hours to fully complete.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at American Automobile Association (AAA):

“Tell me about a time when you had an angry customer and what did you do to handle the manner.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for District Manager/Area Manager at Community Loans of America:

“Why do you want to be apart of this organization? What skills or services can you provide that makes you a better fit for this position than any other candidates?”

Interview Question for Branch Sales Manager at Regions Financial:

“You weaknesses”

Interview Question for Junior Underwriter at Sun West Mortgage:

“No difficult question, Just interaction with Interviewers were extremely disconnected”

Interview Question for Customer Service Expert at Discover:

“There was nothing out of the ordinary. Just some flash cards and I was told to arrange according to my strenght, area that needs improving and traits that come natural to me. I am still waiting for a…”

Interview Question for Creative Director at Capital One:

“It's not the most difficult question, but one that I recall: Describe a time when you introduced a new technology to your team.”

Interview Question for IT at Ally Financial:

“Do you think there are more dimes or nickels in circulation today? Why?”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Teller at Regions Financial:

“Think the fact my sister was working for them and left to go to another bank when I applied didn't help me.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Certified Lead Pawnbroker at EZPAWN:

“To me there was no unexpected question, but one which was What would you do if you find one of your employees stealing from the company?”