Lending interview questions

2.7

Ford Motor Company Interviews

www.ford.com  /  HQ: Dearborn, MI

195 Interviews

Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“You have 3000 bananas at point A, which is 1000 feet removed from point B. You must move as many bananas to point B, but you can only carry 1000 bananas at any time, and traveling 1 feet requires…”

“Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 how weird you are.”

“CASE: Cross-selling Credit Insurance to Cardholders
direct mail: .50, 1% response rate, avg balance $1000, 5% claim insurance, etc. Profitable? How make more profitable? What if response rate…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Let's say we're playing Russian roulette. The revolver has SIX barrels, THREE of which contain bullets. I give you two options:

A. Spin, shoot. Spin, shoot. Spin, shoot. (For a total of…”

“Credit card insurance case: calculate break-even claim rate where response rate = 2%, fee charged = 1% of monthly balance, and average balance = $1,000 per month.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“You have the choice between using first class or third class mail for a letter you are sending out to potential customers. First class costs $0.50 per piece and reach 100% of potential customers…”

“What are the number of new customers needed in order to break even?”

“Case interview: basic business problem (if product X costs Capital One $4.00 per unit, with a $800 sunk cost, and we charge X amount of dollars along with a $10 annual fee, how many do we need to…”

“1 million card applications. $1 per application cost to do employment verification. 96% pass verification and get a card. 4% fail and do not get cards. Given average profits on cardholders in good…”

“Behavioral: How would you go about accompanying everyone with their egos when working on a project?”

110 of 3,443 Interview Questions