Lending Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,286 Interview Questions: 1120 of 3,286 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Asset Preservation Coordinator at Mortgage Contracting Services:

“what is 40 percent of 40?”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Relationship Manager at Capital One:

“There were not any unexpected questions, 2 of the interviewers conducted behavioral interviews, one was a job fit and one a sales presentation.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Collector I at Sallie Mae:

“So, why Sallie Mae?”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Management at The Business Backer:

“Tell me something you are good at and like, good at but don't like. Not good at and like and not good at and don't like.”

Interview Question for Loan Officer at Uamc:

“They were not that interested in learning about my past training or job performance, and more about who I am as a person. They did not ask any cliche questions about my biggest success or biggest…”

Interview Question for General Manager at TMX Finance:

“None really, but I was a Field Training and Hiring Manager in my past Position so nothing much catches me off guard”

Interview Question for Intern at Ally Financial:

“The questions were average interview questions. I can't think of a specific one that was difficult or unexpected.”

Interview Question for Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans:

“Less a mortgage banking and more of a sales job.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Administrative Assistant/Sales Assistant at Garden State Home Loans:

“Nothing was too difficult. They just ran through my resume and asked me about positions held and why I left.”

Interview Question for Mortgage Sales Assistant at Capital One:

“Most difficult was the personality test.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 3,286 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.