Letter Carrier Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

US Postal Service Interviews

28 Letter Carrier Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest US Postal Service Jobs

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21 Sort by

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Letter Carrier at US Postal Service:

“mostly basic questions...nothing tricky”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Postal Service:

“Why did I want to become a mail carrier.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for CITY LETTER CARRIER at US Postal Service:

“The interview process was a group interview. Where they lecture you for about two hours on how hard the job is. Then you get individual interviews. They don't ask anything hard. I asked more…”

Nov 28, 2013

Interview Question for CITY LETTER CARRIER at US Postal Service:

“What do you know about this position?”

Aug 19, 2013

Interview Question for Letter Carrier at US Postal Service:

“None. There was a 4 year hiring freeze, so when I got called they were hiring very quickly.”

Feb 28, 2013

Interview Question for Transitional Employee - Letter Carrier at US Postal Service:

“Not formally offered position, but was asked to complete additional paperwork, for consent to background / medical / drug tests. Secretary said depending on the outcome of those items, I may receive…”

Feb 28, 2013

“Although i applied for one city, he asked me to rank in order, which of 4 locations in NH, I would prefer. He said as the Postmaster, he was planning to match/ re-balance the most recent hires to…”

Feb 20, 2013

Interview Question for TE Letter Carrier at US Postal Service:

Jan 18, 2013

“Questions are fairly basic. They just ask you what you would do in certain situations such as with customers. They also ask many background questions and when your willing to work.”

Dec 7, 2012

“How can you execute safety?”