liberty mutual Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2 Companies: 12 of 2

4 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Liberty Mutual Agency Jobs

408 Interview Questions: 110 of 408 Sort by

Aug 24, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Management Program Associate at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“When I took the test it was all very basic, but I heard they recently rolled out a new, near impossible test. Don't panic.”

Aug 23, 2014

Interview Question for Director of State Operations at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Nothing really too crazy. I did one "case" interview which was less structured compared to other firms--more just brainstorming.

The hardest question for me was, "describe a situation where…”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Tell me about a sales experience you've had and when you had to persuade a customer?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Project Leader - Special Projects at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“How did you deal with a difficult boss?”

Interview Question for Sales Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“What actions would you take to gain leads?”

Interview Question for Claims Specialist at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Describe a time when you tried to improve a process or procedure and it was not implemented by your organization?”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it and what was the result?”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Liberty Mutual Agent at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Why do you want to sell insurance?”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for No Fault Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Name a specific time when you had to take on a leadership role, whether it be at a previous job, school, etc. How did others respond to your leadership? Did you have to overcome any obstacles while…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Inside Auto Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Tell us about a time when you didn't feel so good about and outcome and how would you go back and change it.”