Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

116 Companies: 13 of 116

See the latest Pediatric Services of America Jobs

98 Interview Questions: 110 of 98 Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at UCHS:

“I didn't have any unexpected questions.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at Maxim Staffing Solutions:

“Really nothing unexpected or difficult about the process. The staff was friendly and helpful.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse/Cardiology at Redmond Regional Medical Center:

“If you saw a co-worker doing something wrong, something that you knew was against policy and ethics, what would you do.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at Sava Senior Care:

“Can you handle being in charge of older CNA's by yourself? Do you mind working weekends?”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center:

“How do you rate yourself as a person?”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at Community Surgical Supply:

“What do you know about apnea monitors?”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Reviewer at CareCore National:

“Can you work independently but still be part of a team!”

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at Gentiva:

“Asked you to teach them about a health topic they choose like they were the patients.”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse at University of Chicago:

“None the manager that hired me, was very eager to hire me. But she extended my probationary period, and asked me to resign when i didn't want to do unethical things.”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Licensed Practical Nurse at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care:

“LPN skills tests”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Licensed Practical Nurse interview questions and reviews. All 98 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.