logic Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

84 Interview Questions: 4150 of 84 Sort by

Apr 4, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at PEAK6 Investments:

“If you had a book whose text was in a character array, how would you reverse the order of the words. i.e. reverse the order of the words, but not the words themselves.”

Mar 23, 2011

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) at Microsoft:

“1. Implement stack using queue
2. Merge two arrays and sort them in order as specified at runtime. The two arrays may share common entries between them, but the resultant array must not have…”

Mar 9, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at BoxTone:

0 of 2 found helpful

“Not unexpected, since it was a coding question, But I was given a laptop to actually code it and run the code.”

Mar 4, 2011

Interview Question for Associate at McKinsey & Company:

“Case interview questions regarding profit / ROI questions, projected market trends, etc.”

Mar 1, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Eze Software:

“Estimate the amount of money the US spends on gasoline.”

Feb 14, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deutsche Bank:

“There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a…”

Feb 14, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deutsche Bank:

1 of 1 found helpful

“We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will…”

Jan 18, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Eze Software:

“Logic question described in above paragraph”

Jan 16, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at GSK Biologicals:

“go through your resume”

Jan 12, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Micron Technology:

“What is the truth table for a NOR?”