Logistics & Supply Chain Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,949 Interview Questions: 4150 of 1,949 Sort by

Interview Question for Director of Operations at JW Logistics:

“There were none. We had worked together before for 12 years.”

Interview Question for Analyst - Account Planning and Analysis at Avendra:

“The most difficult part of the interview was actually the SQL assessment. Though I had prior knowledge and experience with SQL, it was nowhere near the level of complexity that was presented on the…”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Logistics Account Executive Trainee at Total Quality Logistics:

“Why are you here what wasn't working in your last position, or, what makes you think you are good enough to work here.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Paralegal I at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen, & Loewy:

“Pretty typical questions, why I would want to work there and questions about prior work experiences. Interview was short in my experience, only 10 minutes.”

Interview Question for Logistics Engineer at Expeditors:

“Nothing difficult during the interview process. First Advantage, co. that does background investigations required nearly two months of time and constant letters in the mail citing failure, but they…”

Interview Question for Installation Specialist at J.B. Hunt:

“"So, tell me about yourself."”

Interview Question for Industrial Engineer at Wallenius Wilhelmsen:

“Describe a situation that you had to deal with where a Union Member was being difficult?”

Interview Question for Account Executive Trainee at PLS Logistics Services:

“None of the questions were particularly difficult, the managers simply wanted to know more about me and asked why my skills fit the job description.”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Representative at Daylight Transport:

“What will challenge you most in this position.”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Driver Manager at Stevens Transport:

“How many loads do you repower a day?”