lululemon Educator Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at lululemon.

You're first called in for a group interview, where you'll sit in a circle on the floor on yoga mats and go around answering questions. It was a bit more conversational than I expected, but make an effort to answer questions an participate without being too overbearing. If that goes well, you'll be brought back for a 1-on-1 interview with store management.

Interview Questions
  • The questions are very similar to what you're asked on the online application. How do you like to sweat? Name one time you had to give and receive feedback? Etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

I applied online – interviewed at lululemon.

I applied via online application and about a week later was called in for an interview. I went to the store and was the first one there. I chatted with the two employees there. They were quite nice. We all sat on the ground in a circle for the interview. They try and be "honest" and "open". It's kind of awkward. Got a call a week later informing me I had not gotten the job.

Educator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at lululemon.

Had a group interview with 7 others and 2 key leaders from the store. We went to a cafe and it was super laid back and conversational. After the interview they took us to yoga, it was great! Two days. Later I got an email to come back and interview again. The called back 6 of the 8 for two positions. Got a call two days later that I got the job.

Educator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at lululemon in March 2015.

I came in for a group interview. There were only two of us and we were interviewed by two employees. It was very casual. They had an icebreaker and a few other questions. It lasted about 45 min. Overall the process was really easy and the interview was pleasant enough. Definitely not something to stress over. I would recommend wearing athletic clothing, lululemon if possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at lululemon.

First I had a group interview at a local yoga studio. I met a super nice group of people who were all really excited about the company. We were asked many of the questions from the online application and then follow-up questions on those. I was asked how you like to sweat and where. Overall it was a comfortable atmosphere and more interesting questions than other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions
    • What is a goal you have in the next year?   View Answer

I applied online – interviewed at lululemon.

Very informal group interview. My interview was with about 7 other applicants and two of the key leaders from the store. They asked us a few questions and we all just answered in whatever order we wanted to. They also said that we didn't have to answer every question, but of course everyone did. They also explained the basics of the company and the job and then ended with the opportunity for us to ask them questions. Both key leaders were super nice, easy to talk to, and very willing to answer all of our questions honestly. It was really clear they both LOVE their job.

PS. Still waiting to hear back, so ignore the "no offer" part of my review. Just had to select one and didn't want to jinx it ;-)

Interview Questions
    • Icebreaker: What is one thing you are excited about this year?   Answer Question
    • What is one experience that you have had either giving or receiving feedback?   Answer Question
    • Why lululemon?   Answer Question
    • What is something you are passionate about or skilled in that you would like to bring to or use in your work with lululemon?   Answer Question
    • What is your favorite way to sweat?   Answer Question

Educator Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at lululemon.

Very laid back. It was a group interview they said to dress very casual. Work out shorts and a t shirt. We went to a yoga studio and took a class as a group and then sat down afterwards and did the group interview nothing serious.

Interview Questions
    Nothing much to negotiate just explained the benefits/perks of the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at lululemon.

3 part interview. I applied online. Went in for a group interview. It was very casual - we were asked to wear comfortable clothes. Make sure to wear at least 90% lululemon. We sat around on yoga mats - it was really nice. We talked a lot about goals, feedback. Make sure to a clear vision for why lululemon, your goals, a time you had to give feedback and it wasn't positive. On the same day I was called back to schedule a one on one with the store manager. It was a short interview - we sat in chairs but it was still very casual and comfortable. I was asked about goals and feedback again. Also asked how my friends would describe me as a leader in three words. Overall it was a great experience!

Interview Questions
    • A time you had to give feedback and it didn't go as expected   Answer Question
    no negotiation - I was hired as a part time contract for the holiday

Educator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at lululemon in October 2014.

I was invited to a group interview with about 12 other girls an it was a nightmare. We interviewed speed dating style and there was not enough time to actually get to know any of the candidates.

Educator Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at lululemon.

We did 45 minutes of yoga before our interview and then broke off into groups for the interview questions. Questions included: what would you change about lululemon, what are 3 words to describe yourself, and what is a recent goal you accomplished. Fun group of people!

I don't know yet