lululemon Key Leader Interview Questions

2.4

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at lululemon in June 2014.

Applied online, received an email invite to a group interview, in the group interview I was in I felt like I was the only one with any retail experience ( I am also a very active person) , was told we would hear by the following week whether they wanted to move forward or if they were interested in other candidates, never heard anything back, followed up to see if they had made any decisions and never received a courtesy follow up reply which is not very professional

Interview Questions
  • What is a goal you have set for yourself for the upcoming year. (personal, health, or professional)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for lululemon

Key Leader Interview

First phase you need to fill the online application. ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS. This is followed by a group interview if selected and then another follow up interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult piece of feedback that you received and what did you do afterwards?   Answer Question

Key Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at lululemon.

I applied online to one store, was offered a group interview (via email), but I was still finishing school and wasn't able to attend. He suggested I apply to another location, so I did. It took about a month for them to call me, but I went in for an interview with the assistant manager and another employee. They asked me similar questions to the 11 online application questions. I totally thought I nailed it. One thing I thought was strange, is that online I applied for a regular sales associate position, but during the interview they told me the job description for the Key Leader...ultimately they didn't call me but the only thing I can think of is I didn't have a completely open schedule, as I also teach fitness classes (didn't think that would be a negative for them!). I emailed them asking for feedback, but like others, got no response. Kinda disappointing...
    Also, I was worried about what to wear and after some researching, wearing lulu is your best bet :) they say "dress casual"

Key Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at lululemon in January 2014.

Applied online then 2 days later they called to set up an interview I met with 2 asst managers at a nearby cafe. They asked about past employment and why do I want to work there and what can I bring to the team. The store is nice they like of you mention products by name. Also feedback from co workers and customers is a daily thing. I'm use to 6month review on how my performance is. I was invited to workout at a studio, then met with manager a day later. I was offered job but declined due to school schedule.

Interview Questions
    • How do I sweat - it is on the online app and they asked me How do I sweat in interview. I don't think they get a copy of online application   View Answer

There would have been a scheduling conflict with school hours.

Key Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at lululemon in October 2013.

After applying online, I recieved an email that night asking me to come to a group interview. I was very excited in the interest. However once I arrived they informed us all that they weren't hiring for the key leader position that I was expecting to interview for. Lululemon was only interviewing for part time seasonal positions. I was very disappointed for the simple fact that I am looking for a career not a part time seasonal job. I appreciated the interest and I continued with the interview and was asked back for a second interview the following day. I had other things to attend to that week so I was able to make it. I got an email asking to come in again for another interview. I didn't understand the intense interview process that was so unorganized, and last minute, and wasn't taken into consierdation of other peoples lives for just a part time seasonal position. I was very disappointed with the experince since it is such a respected and well known company.

Interview Questions
    • What is one way you reached for a goal and failed at it? What did you learn from this experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wayne, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at lululemon.

I applied for the Key Leader role in July 2013 - I got a call back in August - I had my group interview which was a lot of fun - a few days later I had a coffee shop meeting with the Assistant Manager. My last interview was with Store Manager which went very well and I got an offer the following day - the entire process took 3 weeks.

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at lululemon in May 2013.

Group interview, dress in lulu/yoga wear! Went over what's important to the company, asked a series of questions and then said they were really only hiring for an educator position. I felt like I answered well and stood out, but I think they were looking for someone who fit the mold more.

Interview Questions
    • If you could move your friends and family anywhere in the world, where would you move?   Answer Question

Key Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at lululemon in February 2013.

Saw a job posting on a well known website and promptly applied that night. Received an email the next day and that was followed up by a group interview at a coffee shop. The second interview was taking a hot yoga class then we spoke for a while after the class. Then i went to Crossfit with another manager and that was also followed up by a conversation. 3 days later i was presented a offer and i gladly accepted. Overall the process took 2.5-3 weeks and I felt very informed the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest strengths and what are your greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Key Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at lululemon.

I applied online, and received an email inviting me to a group interview right away. After the group interview I was invited for a 1:1 interview at a local coffee shop. Following that interview, I was invited for a third interview, again 1:1 with the manager in charge of opening the new store. Start ti finish, it was about 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • If you could do anything you wanted knowing that you would not fail, what would it be?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at lululemon in June 2012.

I only had one interview. We sat on a bench down the street from the store. I was asked a lot of random and what I thought to be irrelevant. After the interwiew she told me she would contact me and let me know. She seemed disinterested in my answers throughout the interview and the questions seemed extremely scripted and subjective.

Interview Questions
    • She asked me if I had unlimited financial resources, what would my ideal day be? It was hard to answer on the spot and I wasn't sure what the relevance was to the job.   Answer Question

Worked for lululemon? Contribute to the Community!