mBlox

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at mBlox in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted through e-mail by the Office Manager two weeks after I applied online to set-up a phone interview with the VP of Marketing. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, and I was asked to submit two writing samples.

A few days later I heard back from the Office Manager to set-up an on-site interview to meet with three contacts (the VP of Marketing, Product Manager, and consultant). The interview took place about a week later. I met with each for 30 minutes. I was asked questions pertaining to my professional background and scenario questions for this position. During the last interview I was told that I would hear back regarding the decision.

A week passed and I e-mailed an HR contact (whom I was told was my point of contact) to follow-up on the status of the position. A week passed...two weeks passed, and I heard nothing back. I double-checked my e-mail, and it was the correct e-mail address indeed. I obviously interpreted the non-response as a lack of interest. I was disappointed with the lack of follow-through in keeping a candidate informed on the decision made, whether favorable or not. After all, I had invested time and I was clearly left in limbo on the status of the decision made.

Interview Question – Provide an example of when you worked on a project that did not go as planned. What steps did you take to take to resolve the issues?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for mBlox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at mBlox interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by mBlox employees and interview candidates.