M&A Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7 Companies: 13 of 7

See the latest Evercore Partners Jobs

7 Interview Questions: 17 of 7 Sort by

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for M&A Analyst/Corporate Development at MEDNAX:

“1.) Why do you want to work in healthcare? 2.) Why do you want to work at this company? 3.) Please tell me how you prioritize your assignments? 4.) How do you handle multiple simultaneous deadlines…”

Apr 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bainbridge:

“Nothing difficult really. Research was straightforward. They gave 3 industries and I had to decide which one was best, find some companies that were "the best" and present on why we should approach…”

Jan 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Evercore Partners:

0 of 1 found helpful

“Would you rather be involved in sales or trading or investment banking? What are the differences?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jan 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bainbridge:

“What is .1 percent of 100,000,000 or something like that. I answered it right but the interviewer said I was wrong, almost got into a debate with him about it but decided against it. Didn't want to…”

Jan 4, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Guggenheim Partners:

“Why do you want to work at Guggenheim vs another elite firm like Goldman Sachs? (this was very hard to support)”

Oct 8, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peak XV Capital:

“there's a small case about how to investigate the technology companies in India.”

Aug 4, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mergermarket:

“Do you think social media companies are acurately valued?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at M&A Analyst interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.