Managed Services Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

17 Companies: 13 of 17

1 Managed Services Sales Interview Question and Review

See the latest Alphanumeric Systems Jobs

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18 Sort by

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Sales & Client Services Associate Account Manager at Amica Mutual:

“Explain how you were able to motivate others who are different from you”

Jan 8, 2014

Interview Question for Sales/Service Manager at Olive Garden Italian Restaurants:

“No exceptionally difficult questions, just the typical ones...what will you bring, why hire you, etc.”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager at Wells Fargo:

“When I initially I applied, it was for a full time position of 40 hours. When I received a call back almost two weeks later I was told I was hired for a part time teller position (with benefits), I…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 10, 2013

Interview Question for Sales/Services Manager at Greenville Convention Center:

“What sets you apart from other applicants?”

Oct 3, 2013

Interview Question for Sale and Service Manager at Prudential Overall Supply:

“The whole process was extremely easy and relaxed, no difficulty or unexpected questions.”

Feb 20, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Service Manager at Prudential Overall Supply:

“Assessment Test / Personality Test”

Feb 5, 2013

Interview Question for Service Sales Representative/Account Manager at ThyssenKrupp Elevator:

“Give an hostile environment with a property manager, which techninc would you use? A, B, C, D?”

Jan 27, 2013

Interview Question for Sales and Service Manager at Auto-Chlor System:

“You need to know your way around a tool box for sure!”

Nov 28, 2012

Interview Question for "customer Service to Manager" [Sic] - IT IS Actually Product Sales at Clean Air Systems:

“There really are questions on that two page application about what kind of transportation the applicant has, and how reliable it is. Because I had thought the job was going to be in the office and…”

Mar 17, 2012

Interview Question for Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager at Wells Fargo:

“How would you be vauable to Wells Fargo? And why should we consider you for a position here at wells fargo?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Managed Services Sales interview questions and reviews. All 18 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.