Management Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5 Companies: 13 of 5

See the latest Huron Consulting Group Jobs

22 Interview Questions: 110 of 22 Sort by

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

“The first case interview was analytical. It was basic math but the correct questions needed to be asked by me in order to come up with the correct revenue - estimate. Another case dealt with a…”

Nov 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

“Case Interviews were the hardest aspect...PRACTICE.”

Feb 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at DIA Associates:

“The interview consisted of three parts. The company likely has no more than 15 people working for it, I was interviewed by two senior managers. The first manager I spoke with asked that instead of…”

Dec 31, 2012

“Why Accenture”

Nov 14, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

“Are you married? Interviewer (who was a manager, not a recruiter) asked by mistake, then said "oops, I didn't mean as an interview question!" and moved on.”

Sep 27, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

“Cant remember specifics, but it was behavioral. Something technical, but I didnt have exact experience so I told her that. Advice: If you dont have exact experience, walk them through your logical…”

Feb 19, 2012

1 of 1 found helpful

“Why Accenture ?”

Feb 1, 2012

“case study”

Jul 6, 2011

Interview Question for Management Consulting Analyst at Accenture:

“Suppose your client was a water company. They've experienced a backlog of people in their call center and haven't been able to tend to their problems in a timely manner. Currently, each caller needs…”

May 11, 2011

Interview Question for Management Consulting Analyst at Huron Consulting Group:

“How you deal with pressure situations? when you do not agree with your boss? Questions based on your resume”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Management Consulting Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 22 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.