Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Management Consulting Consultant"? See Companies

“What change management methodologies or tools have you used in the past.”

“No unexpected questions this time, although when I first interviewed at the Bank (many, many years ago), I was asked if I knew how to 2-step.”

“What's the worst class you are taking right now?”

“Let's say you have a team member and you are working on the conference agenda. You are going to report to your supervisor about your research, but your team failed to finish her work on time and did…”

“If you are going to organize a meeting or panel with a speaker, who is not there physically, what kind of software or programs would you use? What kind of equipment would you need? Give examples.”

“Tell me about your weakness as a consultant?”

“You are given a quiz to test your ability to create a CPM schedule with 20 or so activities and then denote the critical path and some other details about the schedule. You are given as much time as…”

“How many blades of grass are in New York City’s Central Park? How many automobiles are currently being driven in the USA? What five other uses can you find for a stapler with no staples?”

“Can you shift your paradigm to a new organizational cutlure that reflects a very new future for the organization.”

“Most difficult question for me was to provide an example where i must have demonstrated some outstanding activities.”

3140 of 234 Interview Questions