Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Management Consulting Consultant"?  See Companies

“Tell me about your weakness as a consultant?”

“What would you do in your dream job?”

“If you are going to organize a meeting or panel with a speaker, who is not there physically, what kind of software or programs would you use? What kind of equipment would you need? Give examples.”

“You are given a quiz to test your ability to create a CPM schedule with 20 or so activities and then denote the critical path and some other details about the schedule. You are given as much time as...”

“To recognize the local market, I was asked to provide a list of companies that would be relevant for my expertise.”

“How many blades of grass are in New York City’s Central Park? How many automobiles are currently being driven in the USA? What five other uses can you find for a stapler with no staples?”

“Can you shift your paradigm to a new organizational cutlure that reflects a very new future for the organization.”

“Most difficult question for me was to provide an example where i must have demonstrated some outstanding activities.”

“Tell me about a situation where you forgot to do something. What was the task, what action did you take and what was the result?”

“What you think you're a good fit for this job?”

4150 of 329 Interview Questions