Management Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

189 Companies: 13 of 189

See the latest Merrill Lynch Jobs

306 Interview Questions: 110 of 306 Sort by

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Account Management Intern at DigitasLBi:

“When was a time you disagreed with team/boss, and how did you handle it?”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Management Trainee Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“Was there any point in your life where you had to do a not-so-glorious job? Something where you had to roll up your sleeves and get your "hands dirty"?”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Management Reporting Intern at PineBridge Investments:

“No technical questions. General "Tell me about yourself" question and walk through the resume”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Management Trainee Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car:

“There were no especially difficult questions, essentially they just covered basic interview questions- walking through your resume and asking why you think you'd be a good fit and where you want to…”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Account Management Intern at DraftFCB:

“What ad do you like most that's currently running?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Construction Management Intern at ConocoPhillips:

“What is your view on safety? That is a tough question for a construction manager. I answered that safety is THE priority, but that it also had to be managed intelligently in order to keep a project…”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Management Intern at Nordstrom:

“Selling an item on the sales floor.”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Intern/Co-op Project Management at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services:

“There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Portfolio Management Intern at Philips Electronics:

“they didnt ask me many specific questions rather kept explaining different aspects of the job and asking if i had any questions.”

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Product Management Intern at Monster Government Solutions:

“The most unexpected situation was the number of questions that I was allowed to ask. I am interested in the company so I had a bunch ready and was able to learn a lot from this type of interaction.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Management Intern interview questions and reviews. All 306 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.