Management Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Management"?  See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“What would you do to double the revenue for an existing Google product in the next 12 months?”

“You have a cake. How many straight cuts do you need to divide the cake into 8 equal pieces?”

“The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only...”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Behavioral based questions were easy to prepare for. Amazon prefers the STAR (situation, task, action, result) method to answer. Would suggestion preparing for the math flow question. I was asked...”

“why are you looking for a positon with Kohl's?”

“A IQ question: I have 9 coins and 8 have the same weight and the last one is heavier. I also have a balance beam to weigh the coins with. I can only use the balance beam 2 times to find the heavier...”

“There are three buckets, one with apples, one with oranges, and one with a mixture of both. They are all labeled wrong. You can pick one piece of fruit from one bucket, what would you pick to...”

“You have 2 buckets, one holds 5 gallons and one holds 3 gallons. How can you measure out 4 gallons of water?”

“Say you are dead- what do you think your eulogy would say about you.”

“They asked me no questions during the "phone interview"...”

3140 of 54,078 Interview Questions