Manager Business Analysis Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10 Companies: 13 of 10

20 Interview Questions: 110 of 20

Sort by

Aug 18, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Business Systems Analysis at MetLife:

“I didn't run into any unexpected or difficult questions. I only made it to the 2nd interview. Perhaps the tricky questions would have come during the 3rd.”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager at Capital One:

“How much did you make at your previous job?”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager at Capital One:

“no really difficult questions. as mentioned above, just be sure to ask questions throughout the cases to ensure you got all you need to work though the case. some of the asks could be subtle and…”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Business Analysis Manager at T-Mobile:

“Very standard BA interview process: (1) recruiter phone conversation; (2) hiring manager phone conversation; (3) Onsite interviews including multiple 1:1s interviews and then a panel interview with…”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Financial & Business Analysis at HSBC Bank USA:

“systems related questions”

Apr 23, 2013

Interview Question for Business Development Analysis Manager at Expedia:

“Where do you see yourself in 3 years at the company?”

Mar 20, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager at Capital One:

“The cases were quantitative and nothing like management consulting cases. One really tripped me up - had nothing to do with anything you ever learn in business school. Disappointed.”

Mar 1, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager Supply Chain Finance at Starbucks:

“The questions weren't difficult. I interviewed with many different people. For the most part they were behavioral base. However, despite my multiple degrees and years of experience in manufacturing…”

Feb 10, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager Supply Chain Finance at Evolution Fresh:

Feb 3, 2013

Interview Question for Manager, Business Analysis at Capital One:

“The first person who I interviewed with was so uncomfortable. He was like he wanted to leave the room asap. He didn't speak before the case question and was not clear about the question.”