Manager Consulting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

312 Interview Questions: 4150 of 312 Sort by

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Project Manager/Implementation Consultant at Epic Systems Corporation:

“What makes Epic a place you would want to work?”

Sep 5, 2013

“Name the 5 words that do not describe you.”

Sep 3, 2013

Interview Question for Project Manager/Implementation Consultant at EPIC Systems, Inc.:

“What are 5 adjectives you are not?”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Consultant/Project Manager at AEGIS.net:

“I didn't really encounter a difficult or unexpected question.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Managing Consultant at Navigant Consulting:

“There were 2 cases; one prepared in advance and one where materials were given on the interview day.”

Aug 18, 2013

“Be prepared for an IQ test of sorts sometime during the day if you interview on site.”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Performance Manager - Field Consultant at Frontline Performance Group:

“Many questions about personal motivation and how I would respond to difficult client scenarios. I also went through two separate personality profiles. It was a good experience and the interview was…”

Jul 27, 2013

Interview Question for Managing Consultant at BT Global Services:

“How would you handle an employee who is a performance problem but whose skills are hard to replace and are currently in high demand for open opportunities.”

Jul 1, 2013

Interview Question for Consulting Manager at EY:

“I was asked to lay out the strategy and plans I would follow to succeed in the job were I to be hired.”

Jun 19, 2013

Interview Question for Consultant - Project Manager at State of Nebraska:

“Do you expect to be praised for your work.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manager Consulting interview questions and reviews. All 312 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.