Manager Financial Analysis Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

Interview Question for Manager Financial & Business Analysis at HSBC Bank USA:

“systems related questions”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at Metrolink:

“I don't think there was a question posed to me that I had difficulty answering. I wish I had delved deeper into the difficulties they spoke to me about because, as honest as they were with me in the…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Manager of Financial Analysis and Support at Total Merchant Services:

“What is your most recent salary?
Why are you working?
What is your management experience?
Why would you like to work here?
What do you know about this firm?”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Manager - Performance Analysis, Operations Finance at CSX:

“Tell me how you made something more efficient.”

Aug 24, 2013

Interview Question for Manager of Financial Analysis at Beam Global Spirits & Wine:

“What is your greatest weakness?”

Mar 1, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager Supply Chain Finance at Starbucks:

“The questions weren't difficult. I interviewed with many different people. For the most part they were behavioral base. However, despite my multiple degrees and years of experience in manufacturing…”

Feb 13, 2013

Interview Question for Manager Finance-Financial Planning and Analysis at Honeywell:

“Tell me about a time when you received poor feedback on your performance. What was it and how did you handle it?”

Feb 10, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analysis Manager Supply Chain Finance at Evolution Fresh:

Oct 18, 2012

Interview Question for Financial Analysis Manager at Ogle School:

“Basic discussion about the industry, company, position and my experience.”

Jul 8, 2012

Interview Question for Manager Financial & Business Analysis at HSBC Bank USA:

“How do you deal with international diversity in the work place and working with colleagues from different cultures and countries?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manager Financial Analysis interview questions and reviews. All 12 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.