Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Manager"? See Companies

“You are on a desert island, and all you have is a pair of dice. You know that a plane flies over the island on the 30th day of the month. Using the dice, how can you make a calendar that always tells…”

“How would I design the elevators for a new 40 story office building that had an average of 100 people per floor to most efficiently fill and empty the building given a standard 9-5 workday and…”

“Credit card insurance case: calculate break-even claim rate where response rate = 2%, fee charged = 1% of monthly balance, and average balance = $1,000 per month.”

“If you have a vacant field and add one flower and the number of flowers doubles everyday and at the end of 45 days, the field is full, on what day is the field half full?”

“Can you stay without taking time-off for a year?”

“You have a cake. How many straight cuts do you need to divide the cake into 8 equal pieces?”

“The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only…”

“Given a string like "I'm being interviewed by Amazon" implement a method that reverses the given string so that it looks like "Amazon by interviewed being I'm".”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What would you do to double the revenue for an existing Google product in the next 12 months?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Behavioral based questions were easy to prepare for. Amazon prefers the STAR (situation, task, action, result) method to answer. Would suggestion preparing for the math flow question. I was asked…”

2130 of 30,996 Interview Questions