Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Manager"? See Companies

“why are you looking for a positon with Kohl's?”

“A IQ question: I have 9 coins and 8 have the same weight and the last one is heavier. I also have a balance beam to weigh the coins with. I can only use the balance beam 2 times to find the heavier…”

“Given a set of 2D coordinates for the 4 corners of each building in a city skyline (as if in a photograph), how would you determine the outline of the silhouette of all buildings, where buildings may…”

“There are three buckets, one with apples, one with oranges, and one with a mixture of both. They are all labeled wrong. You can pick one piece of fruit from one bucket, what would you pick to…”

“You have 2 buckets, one holds 5 gallons and one holds 3 gallons. How can you measure out 4 gallons of water?”

“Say you are dead- what do you think your eulogy would say about you.”

“They asked me no questions during the "phone interview"...”

“An apple costs 40 cents, a banana costs 60 cents, and grapefruit costs 80 cents. Under the same circumstances, how much does a pear cost?”

“Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?”

“You have children?”