Manager of Accounting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

97 Companies: 13 of 97

See the latest CBRE Jobs

85 Interview Questions: 110 of 85 Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at Quince:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The only thing unexpected was the lack of questions.”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at HSBC Bank USA:

“Second step was Panel Interview they wanted to know more about my personality and what my 5 year goals at HSBC are.”

Jul 13, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at Walmart eCommerce:

“I don't remember. It's been a while. All the interview questions that asked about what I would do in a certain situation were very tough. they kept asking for more and more details. It made me…”

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at BE Aerospace:

“Very detailed questions, very technical. One was -Explain and walk me through a moment where you were encountered a difficult problem and what was the outcome. While talking through that I was asked…”

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at CAT Financial:

“Describe a time when you didn't have adequate time or resources in order to complete a task.”

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at CAT Financial:

“Describe a time when you worked on a team and there was a problem and how did you handle it.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at Simpson Strong-Tie:

“Would I be willing to accept a position which would require more skills than I possess with guarantee of elevation according to my ability to acquire and retain the proficiency necessary to perform…”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at Toys ''R'' Us:

“Out of box ideas”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Manager - Supervisor at Supermarket Equipment Resale:

“How long can you work for a company without getting regular paychecks?”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Olelo Community Media:

“What would you do when staff do not submit reports on time and sometimes no report at all?”