Manager Operations Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

569 Companies: 13 of 569

See the latest Uber Jobs

710 Interview Questions: 110 of 710 Sort by

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Operations Manager at Telogis:

“None, after answering the first question describe your Sales Operations experience, sales experience clearly wasn't a fit.”

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Raymond James Financial:

“There were no difficult questions.”

Interview Question for Manager, Data & Operations at Teach for America:

“If we were to speak to your last manager what would he/she say is an area for growth for you in terms of communication?”

Interview Question for Operations Manager EVS at Crothall Services:

“There is a huge focus on HCAHPS- research and understand this measurement tool and be able to reference past experiences working with HCAHPS or similar analytics.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“You will be expected to provide detailed summaries of how you have solved problems in the past. You will be expected to solve a series of math problems.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Community Operations Manager at Uber:

“Multiple people who interviewed me pulled up my Uber account and checked out how many rides I've taken.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Program Manager at Apple:

“Please detail the impact of conformal coating to a product's after-market serviceability.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Channel Operations Manager at InComm:

“All the behavioral type of questions. If you made a mistake, would you tell your customers? and give an example”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision with little data. How did you handle it and what was the result?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager/Chemical Engineer at DECCO US Post-Harvest:

“not really any difficult, just more type of questions to see if they like you or not.”