Manager Position Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

37 Companies: 13 of 37

See the latest Genco Systems Jobs

28 Interview Questions: 110 of 28 Sort by

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Position at Hertz:

“What do you think about overtime?”

Feb 4, 2014

Interview Question for Acct Manager/Acct Representative/Different Titles, All the Same Position at Uptown Consulting:

“What brings you in here today, theyll <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript void(0)">hire</a> you unless you question their pyramid scheme too much”

Jan 19, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager Intern – Supply Chain Operations Position at Capgemini:

“Name a time where you have failed.”

Dec 11, 2013

Interview Question for Account Manager Position Interview at J.M.E. Marketing:

“During the interview I was asked about a vision for my future which until now I haven't had a clue, graduating was my vision but they have a unique culture that I can see myself fitting into very…”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Audit Manager Position - Atlanta, GA at Grant Thornton:

“He did not ask any questions about the strength of my experience or my resume. He seemed most concerned into digging into how my experience was not relevant to what they were looking for. He seemed…”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Junior Leadership Development Program Feeding Into A Branch Manager Position at U.S. Bank:

“Have you ever been asked to do something unethical? How did you handle that?”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Account Manager Position at 7 Marketing Group:

Jul 11, 2013

Interview Question for Manager Position at Liquidity Services:

“no difficult questions - just listen to what they say..”

May 24, 2013

Interview Question for Manager Position at Softheon:

“Questions not relating to the position but rather general technology and competitive landscape”

May 10, 2013

Interview Question for Entry Level Account Manager Position at CORE Communications:

“I didn't really have a difficult question. However it seemed weird to me that he really just wanted to really get to know me.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manager Position interview questions and reviews. All 28 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.