Manager Sales & Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

44 Companies: 13 of 44

33 Interview Questions: 110 of 33

Sort by

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Manager at Red Bay:

“How did you handle a customer complaint at your previous job”

Aug 30, 2014

Interview Question for Finance Associate Manager, Global Sales & Marketing at Facebook:

“Why Facebook?”

Aug 30, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager at Del Rio Country Club:

“The usual question that can be difficult to some candidates: "What is your weakness?"”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 27, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Area Market Manager at Xcite Advertising:

“Explaining why I thought I would be a fit for this industry.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Sales & Marketing Manager at CanAm Enterprises:

“45 minute presentation about the company that literally took days to research and prepare for.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Manager at Brookdale Senior Living:

“What would you do if your supervisor asked you to do something that you did not agree with?”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Manager at Superior Management Solutions:

“What are three things you expect from management at a business place?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing/Sales Entry Level Account Manager at Infinite Direct:

“"What do you think of the Geico commercial? Is it effective in marketing its product?"”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Consultant Manager at 3D Marketing Concepts:

“None... interview was done by the CEO and he seemed just as disinterested in the company as I did”

Oct 30, 2013

Interview Question for Entry Level Sales and Marketing Manager at Uptown Consulting:

“The questions were all easy questions, asking me about my experience and resume.”