Manager Training Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

422 Interview Questions: 1120 of 422 Sort by

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Manager-In-Training at Chicago Marketing:

“There wasn't much asked in the interview at all.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Training at Quality Systems:

“"Tell me about a time when you developed and executed training for managers at your company. Walk me through how you incorporated role-playing into the training, and how you displayed the skills on…”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Training Manager at Cognosante:

“Nothing seemed too difficult”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Training Manager at Goodyear:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. All interviewers used the templated interview question format of describe a work situation when/where….x happened and tell us what happened, how you…”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Training Manager at VMS BioMarketing:

“Nothing truly unexpected, just your standard "tell us about a time" type questions.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager In Training at Avis Budget Group:

“How I dealt with a negative situation during my previous job and how I handled it depite it being a lose lose for everyone while keeping the company integrity and my own.”

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for District Manager In Training at RGIS:

“They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Southeast Business Consultants:

“The asked me questions about my education background, why I chose my major, my previous leadership experience & my ability to work in a team. Questions were direct, and I felt comfortable answering…”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Suplay Business Consulting:

“No question stood out as difficult or unexpected. If you can speak about yourself and your experiences, this is an easy interview.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“When someone wasn't pulling their weight or doing as they were supposed to how did or would you handle that situation?”