Managing Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

78 Interview Questions: 2130 of 78 Sort by

Oct 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Memorial Hermann Healthcare:

“Truly none that I can remember. It's been 6 years.”

Sep 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at GlockStore:

“There were no difficult or trick questions. The interview was more about personality and whether or not I would mesh well with the current structure (or lack there of).”

Sep 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lattice Engines:

“The project was not difficult, the instructions are vague and you must make assumptions to get to your results.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stone Street Advisors:

“Many applicants have been unable to understand what we expect them to provide in their application (the aforementioned report), and thus their "reports" are often extremely incomplete or otherwise…”

Aug 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Integrated Property Management:

“owner stated that he 'usually only hires women' because he 'prefers a woman's attention to detail' and I was replacing a woman on the job, and in turn was replaced by her sister as if it was planned…”

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at MindShare North America:

“Their desire to understand and pile into data but i made it all work”

Aug 4, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“Tell me about a project you executed.”

Jul 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at icix:

“Using a language of your preference, parse a log file for a key phrase occurring withing a certain date range and redirect the output to a separate file.”

Jul 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at AT&T:

“No particular question, but we pressed hard for real examples from candidates...for some that was a struggle.”

Jun 4, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at G Katen & Partners:

“If you had to choose between work and play what would it be... Play means no job....”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Managing Director interview questions and reviews. All 78 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.