Managing Principal Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

31 Companies: 13 of 31

See the latest Rockwell Collins Jobs

40 Interview Questions: 110 of 40 Sort by

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Managing Principal at Capco:

“I ASKED THEM an unexpected question: I asked what their employee churn rate was, they didn't know. I asked what their annual revenue was, they didn't know. These were high level execs I asked.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CA Technologies:

“"Estimate the size of our market. Please white-board your thought process and assumptions.""”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Think Big Analytics:

“What are new and innovative Big Data architectures that cannot be solved by traditional RDBMS tools.”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at North Highland:

“What would your approach be to evaluate whether a utility should partner with a retailer to provide big box store solar solutions on location?”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Principal Product Manager at Sabre:

“Nothing unexpected. They typically ask you questions about your background and try to determine your level of knowledge about the product you'd potentially manage. Example: If you're going to be…”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at HGST:

“some consulting kind of questions”

Dec 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rockwell Collins:

“Their process was very structured and didn't allow very much time for asking questions. They were required to ask typical "canned" questions and wanted examples for all responses. Nothing out of the…”

Dec 6, 2013

Interview Question for Principal Program Manager at LSI:

“How to deal with uncooperative functional managers.”

Nov 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Eastman Chemical:

“Asked to describe your most challenging work related problem and what you did to overcome the situation and explain the positive results of your actions.”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Genentech:

“What's on your development plan for the year?”