Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

501 Interview Questions: 2130 of 501 Sort by

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alliance Data:

“How satisfied would you be if this position were solely running the same reports daily?”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blackbaud:

“Nothing Difficult. Questions were based on my resume and background. They asked me a few questions about the company and the industry. Nothing unexpected”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Applied Materials:

“Why Applied and not a Start-up?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Takeda Pharmaceutical:

“When would 2 trains traveling at different rate of speeds meet, when would 2 cars traveling at different speeds catch up to one another”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Takeda Pharmaceutical:

“What excel function would you use to return customer first names given the following data”

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Houston Chronicle:

“Somewhat casual - basic resume review, details on what I can bring to the team, why I want to work there, etc.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at J.P. Morgan:

“Think of a product or service that no one has ever thought of before that you think would be revolutionary for your university. How would you market it?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Medtronic:

“There were some questions in regards to the Data Analyst position in regards to procurement.”

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at David J. Joseph:

“They asked general questions and to give examples and details about what was on my resume.
Very relaxed process.”

Apr 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ducker Worldwide:

“Case study. Out of respect for the process I won't divulge and specifics but do not worry too much, it isn't something you can prepare for.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 501 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.