Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

518 Interview Questions: 3140 of 518

Sort by

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Analyst at Legacy Marketing of Boston:

“Are you willing or interested in this position?”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Research Analyst I at Management Science Associates:

“The hardest one was a question on re-sampling, which I did not know the answer to. If you've taken a stats & probabilities class as well as an econometric or forecasting class you can work out which…”

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Business/Marketing Analyst at Alliance Data:

“How satisfied would you be if this position were solely running the same reports daily?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Market Research Analyst Intern at Blackbaud:

“Nothing Difficult. Questions were based on my resume and background. They asked me a few questions about the company and the industry. Nothing unexpected”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Market Analyst at Applied Materials:

“Why Applied and not a Start-up?”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Market Research Analyst at Takeda Pharmaceutical:

“When would 2 trains traveling at different rate of speeds meet, when would 2 cars traveling at different speeds catch up to one another”

Apr 9, 2014

Interview Question for Market Research Analyst at Takeda Pharmaceutical:

“What excel function would you use to return customer first names given the following data”

Interview Question for Marketing Analyst at The Houston Chronicle:

“Somewhat casual - basic resume review, details on what I can bring to the team, why I want to work there, etc.”

Interview Question for Summer Marketing Analyst at J.P. Morgan:

“Think of a product or service that no one has ever thought of before that you think would be revolutionary for your university. How would you market it?”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analyst and Database Marketing Manager at Medtronic:

“There were some questions in regards to the Data Analyst position in regards to procurement.”