Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

501 Interview Questions: 4150 of 501 Sort by

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Market Research Analyst at IBISWorld:

“As explained above, I was asked in my final interview the salability of Dell PCs, with no historical information on the company, sales history, or market comparisons. I was expected to know that Dell…”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Analyst at Coca-Cola Company:

“What's your favorite Pepsi product?”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Service Technician/Analyst at American Equity:

“No difficult questions just the standard are you eligible to work in the US, ever been convicted of a felony and so on. They're just looking for a warm body to fill the job”

Mar 4, 2014

Interview Question for Global Markets Intelligence Analyst at Ipreo:

“Asked what my stock pick was and where I thought the markets would be in a year etc.”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Uline:

“You will have to take several tests prior to an onsite interview. These tests are made to be confusing with vague questions and subjective answers. For example, are you ambitious or determined…”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Client Solution Architects:

“Most difficult question during the interview was "how do you feel about managing your boss?"”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at High Flight Management:

“There was no difficult or unexpected question.”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Eaton Aerospace:

“Most of the questions were very standard. I had some previous experience in market research and therefore there was a large amount of time spent on what I did previously in this area.”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nomura Securities:

“No brain teasers, technical questions, or market based questions. More of a behavioral fit interview.”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Market Research Analyst at Asian Metal:

“Asked to analyze random quotes and discuss in a group, followed by a writing prompt on different metals.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 501 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.