Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Marketing Analyst"? See Companies

“Determine the maximum amount that we could afford to pay to have a potential customer reach one of our website.”

“Give me one solution to tell some customers are interested in our products.”

1 of 2 found helpful

“1. Pick a product on Facebook. Please describe the logical data model for related fact and dimension tables, the aggregation tables you'd want to build for analytics, and the dashboard you'd build…”

“Why should we hire you?”

“They also asked some questions around - "tell me about how I faced a disagreement with any senior manager in my previous role and how I dealt with it".”

“They also asked a couple of questions around my knowledge of the Dell product line-up for consumers and small businesses and asked about creative ideas around solutions based offerings to small and…”

“What is expected shortfall?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of historical simulation, Monte-Carlo simulation, and Variance-Covariance method in VaR calculation?”

“tests provided was calculation of email marketing metrics such as subscription costs, conversion rates, cost of acquisition, channel costs and effectiveness of channel makeup by geographic region.”

“Why would be willing to accept a lower level postion that you had before.?”

“Are you dedicated?”