Marketing Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

326 Companies: 13 of 326

See the latest The Bozzuto Group Jobs

451 Interview Questions: 110 of 451 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Associate at Level One:

“They ask you to read off of a page. This is so that they can hear your voice since it is a phone job. This is not hard at all but it is somewhat unexpected.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Associate at Moody's Analytics:

“They wanted to hire someone with data analysis experience for their marketing department, yet they were asking me if I had any sales experience.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Associate at OpenClinica:

“The question that made me pause for a couple of seconds was: Define to a child or your grandmother how the internet works . I was more prepared for a technical answer, but got around it.”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Marketing Associate at Legacy Marketing of Boston:

“There were no difficult questions. The unexpected one was how would I rank money and fun and growth.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Sales & Marketing Associate at FirstFuel Software:

“Nothing very difficult - standard behavioral, experience, culture fit questions”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advisory Board:

“Basic tell me about yourself, why Advisory Board, why this position?”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Castle Marketing:

“I was very surprised that he asked if I played sports! The manager said that I should put it on my resume, it shows I had ability to be a team player.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Yahoo:

“What is a company that is marketed poorly, and how would you market it differently?”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ROI Revolution:

“The "how many books have you read in a year and which was your favorite" question was pretty odd, but the one that I wish I had prepared for most was "tell us about us-- what does our company do?" Of…”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PCM:

“Any experience in creating campaign content”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Associate interview questions and reviews. All 451 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.