Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

97 Companies: 13 of 97

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Telephone Marketing Consultant at Dex Media:

“Standard interview questions.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing and Marketing Consultant at Aspen Square Management:

“Asked about different marketing strategies to attract different target markets in different locations and asked that we be very specific. They also asked about our personal interests and wanted to…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Product Marketing Consultant at Dell:

“There were not difficult questions.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois:

“Questions were pretty average”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hubspot:

“Not so much an actual interview question, but after the interview I was asked if I'd be ready to take the job if offered. I was told they expect you to accept the offer letter within the day. So if…”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hubspot:

“"If you were given a list of 200 customers, how would you prioritize cold-calling them?" Although honestly, the thing that threw me off the most was the repeated request for me to ask challenging…”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at HomeAdvisor:

“Nothing difficult about the interviewing process. It was a bit drawn out. It's a cubeville job so expect the standard questions.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Yodle:

“One of the team leads asked me a word problem to see how I would react. He didn't really care if I got the answer right, he just wanted to see if I could handle a situation in which I wasn't prepared…”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hubspot:

“Why do you want this job? I guess I hadn't really thought about it”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Calvert Investments:

“Why should we hire you over some of the other candidates to apply for this position?”