Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

152 Interview Questions: 3140 of 152 Sort by

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Prudential:

“Very few questions were asked. No difficult questions.”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Register Tapes Unlimited:

“I just don't recall any real difficult questions.”

Oct 2, 2013

Interview Question for Internet Marketing Consultant at Reachlocal:

“How many calls did you make per day at your last job? How many appointments did you set? How many appointments did you run? Why don't those numbers add up to your monthly number of meetings? Why…”

Sep 28, 2013

Interview Question for Inbound Marketing Consultant at Hubspot:

“How have you dealt with difficult clients?”

Sep 26, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Consultant at OPUBCO Communications Group:

“They do the talking about themselves, just look good and nod. Smile nicely too.”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Consultant at Humana:

“What is your favorite website for research”

Sep 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at LivingSocial:

“There wasn't a specific question that was difficult. It was interesting interviewing with a panel of people twice.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Reachlocal:

“I had done my homework and studied their products and technology prior to my interview so I did not feel that I was not prepared for any questions that they asked me.”

Aug 17, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Consultant at Eli Lilly:

“Basic "tell me about a time when..." Questions. Be able to articulate your strengths and weaknesses, and show a passion for customer service.”

Aug 12, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Consultant at LivingSocial:

“We own a cupcake bakeshop that caters to tourists. Why would we use an application that focuses on a local audience?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Consultant interview questions and reviews. All 152 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.