Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Marketing Copywriter"?See Companies

“Do you have any ecommerce or CRM experience?”

“Generic interview questions or "so where do you live" and "are you willing to commute here - have reliable transportation?"”

“The most difficult question asked was how much I knew about the Metagenics product line--which are nutritional supplements and medical foods targeted to general consumers interested in therapeutic…”

“I will never forget that I was asked "Do you see any moral issue with the monetization of the Gospel?"”

“The only question that was unusual was this question: How well do you know HTML? The job post didn't emphasis that it was a requirement, only an additional bonus. At the interview, it seemed like…”

“Give me a specific example of when you had an angry customer, on the phone, what they were angry about, and how you resolved it, on the phone.”

“What do you know about web analytics?”

“Why do you have more than 1 email account?”

“The most difficult questions had to do with my personality, but I am glad that he asked. He wanted honest answers about things that bother me, which just tells me that he wanted the right person for…”

“What can you say to convince me that you have what it takes to be a marketing copywriter?”

110 of 20 Interview Questions