Marketing Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

327 Interview Questions: 1120 of 327 Sort by

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director, Marketing and Communications at The Children's Aid Society:

“The interviewer was very unprepared and hadn't read my resume. He asked only generic questions and divulged little information about the position. He stopped several times because he had a sneeze…”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Marketing at Benjamin Moore:

“Nothing difficult. All discussions were totally conversational.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Director, Marketing at SugarCRM:

“Asked about how I;d specifically target a market I had not previously spent much time addressing. Caused me to think out of the box, on the spot.”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Director at Soasta:

“Honestly and perhaps because I'm not new to this rodeo, all of the interviews felt more like casual industry conversations than interviews. I enjoyed each of our chats and each of us told how we see…”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Director at Novation:

“None really - very standard.”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Director at WellPoint:

“Are you able to manage political bureaucracy effectively?”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Director at Posner Advertising:

“Would you be comfortable taking this other employee's job?”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Director, Marketing at Zimmer:

“Tell me about a time when you had to develop, deliver and implement a first-to-market product and/or program. What did you personally to ensure its success?”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Sales and Marketing at Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.:

“Interview went well, no surprises.”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Director at Georgia-Pacific Corporation:

“Basic HR questions, past salary, etc.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Director interview questions and reviews. All 327 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.