Marketing Executive Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

44 Interview Questions: 1120 of 44 Sort by

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Welcome Wagon:

“There are no unexpected questions of the Recruiter, they do all of the talking through persuasive techniques to entice the interviewee through flattery to join their cult.”

Jun 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premium Advertising:

“What made you choose marketing and advertising?”

Apr 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Coach:

“Really didn't ask many questions, made me think she had already made her mind up after only speaking to me a few minutes.”

Apr 1, 2013

Interview Question for Inbound Marketing Specialist | Account Executive at Hubspot:

“I'd say the in person role play was unexpected. I had already done one and wasn't expecting it at all.”

Mar 24, 2013

Interview Question for Mid Market Sales Executive at Vocus:

“Many questions, what my expectations are from a boss, know your numbers, very big on numbers! your asp, average sales time frame, your current % to goal, your #s for last year, year before, i typed…”

Feb 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Moxa Inc.:

“Fairly deep probing into early career years. Questions about position details and decisions made.”

Jan 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at VersionOne:

“Why do you want to work at a small company and take less money when you already work at a large company and have many resources?”

Jan 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Intuitive Group:

“None, seriously, none. The questions are all fluff, i.e. "where do you see yourself in ten years?"”

Dec 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Infinite:

“No specific difficult questions.”

Nov 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Zerin Business Consulting:

“What is your family like?”