Marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6,127 Interview Questions: 1120 of 6,127 Sort by

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Growth Marketing Products at PayPal:

“What is your knowledge of Hadoop? How does is to compare with SQL? When to use SQL vs Non-SQL?”

Interview Question for Marketing Strategist at TE Connectivity:

“No difficult questions. In fact I was surprised at the lack of detail until I realized that this was a new role and they had very little experience with advanced marketing processes.”

Interview Question for Marketing at Terlato Wines International:

“I was immediately asked a series of rapid-fire illegal questions: How old are you? Are you married? Do you have kids? Are your parents living? What business was your father in? What kind of name is…”

Interview Question for Marketing Intern at The Daily Voice:

“What was the one thing after looking at our website do you think you would improve?”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Public Relations/Marketing Assistant at Visionary Promotions:

“No question was unexpected because it was basically like she was asking you to confirm your resume, while simultaneously ignoring your answer. Pathetic”

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Conair:

“I can't remember why we brought you in for this role.”

Interview Question for Marketing/Sales at McGraw-Hill Education:

“All of the questions were pretty standard, I was not asked anything unexpected.”

Interview Question for Marketing Internship at McKesson Specialty Health:

“What kind of people do you work best with? What is a time you worked under pressure? What designing software have you worked with?”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Program Manager at Hewlett-Packard:

“Nothing particularly difficult. It pays to take the offensive with strong questions of the interviewer.”

Apr 13, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Intern at Groupon:

“What makes you cool?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing interview questions and reviews. All 6,127 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.