marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

241 Interview Questions: 1120 of 241 Sort by

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EXP Pharmaceutical Services:

“Management was very concerned saving and increasing market share with a major retail pharmacy chain account in the Midwest. Since I don't have retail experience but do have distribution experience, I…”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at T. Rowe Price:

“All questions were related to past solution delivery experience and the ability to demonstrate through example, successful internal marketing and technology client's needs and the results.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at iMirus:

“Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at 8x8:

“Nothing too difficult. Tell me about a time when your PPC campaign failed and what did you do about it.”

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Exodus Management:

“Are you okay with working for longer than 8 hours on some days, as well as working weekends and some holidays?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Electric Marketing, Inc:

“Questions they ask are: do you know the two types of marketing systems? Indirect is 3% effective and direct is 10% effective. They will also ask you on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your work…”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at hawkeye:

“Describe your work experiences using Tableau and building dashboards?”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at IBM:

“The Corepoint interview was a breeze because my background as a Marketing Director for a startup was a perfect fit. No trick questions.”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alabama Media Group:

“Describe your consultative Sales approach”

Feb 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Team Enterprises:

“There weren't really any difficult questions, it was more of a conversation as I was already being pushed by my Team Superiors into the job. I guess toughest question would be work experience and…”